Strategic Goals that serve the Community
Yamhill Community Care uses a few different plans to help guide its work. These plans are aligned with other plans in the community, with each other, and with rules from Oregon Health Authority. These plans are a way to measure how well YCCO is doing in a variety of areas, both clinical and community, and to make sure there is continued improvement.
The YCCO Strategic Plan
The 2016-2019 Strategic Plan is the overarching plan that covers all CCO strategies.
YCCO Strategic Plan 2016-2019
Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) and the Community Health Assessment (CHA)
The Council (CAC) gathers data and creates a plan
- A Community Health Assessment (CHA) surveys YCCO members and county residents. Questions about health coverage; community needs; health care use; environment and social factors; children and families are included. Download the CHA below.
- A five-year plan (Community Health Improvement Plan or CHIP) is developed using the survey responses.
- The CHIP identifies top health concerns in six key areas, as well as methods to reach the goals. Download the final plan below.
The CHA contains national, state, and local data used to create a better understanding of community needs. The CAC led a process to collect information about local issues, based on a series of focus groups and a community survey. It identifies the healthcare needs of the Yamhill County-area community members who will be served by YCCO. This assessment was used to create the Community Health Improvement Plan.
2022 Collaborative Yamhill Community Health Assessment
2019 YCCO Community Health Assessment
2019 YCCO Community Health Assessment (Espanol)
Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
The CHIP is an action plan created by the Community Advisory Council (CAC) using information from the CHA. It addresses the most important healthcare issues and offers a strategy for fixing those issues.
These are the 2019-2024 CHIP Priority Areas:
Access to Care
– examines how easily people can get health care and how good the experience is.
– addresses both mental health and substance/drug use
Children and Families
– ensures the youngest population gets off to a good start
– increases the oral health care available to people in the community
Social Determinants of Health
– addresses things that affect health outside of the clinic, like housing, social support, and transportation
Trauma and Resiliency
– educates the community about the effects of trauma and builds resiliency to prevent and mitigate it
Read our 2017-18 Annual Progress Report
Read our YCCO 2021 CHIP Progress Report
Read our YCCO 2021 CHIP Progress Report_Spanish
Read our 2022 CHIP Progress Report
Read our 2022 Bilingual Progress Report Presentation
Read our 2022 CHIP Dashboard
View our YCCO CHIP Dashboard
YCCO CHIP Dashboard Spanish
View our YCCO Progress Report Presentation
YCCO Community Health Improvement Plan 2019-2024
YCCO Community Health Improvement Plan (Espanol)
Looking for more Yamhill County assessment information?
Read Yamhill County Public Health’s comprehensive 2017 Community Health Assessment and 2018 Community Health Improvement Plan.
Read the 2017 YCPH Community Health Assessment
Read the 2018 YCPH Community Health Improvement Plan
Community Oral Health Needs Assessment
The YCCO Oral Health Needs assessment was conducted in 2016 and examines the access to and perception of oral health care in Yamhill County.
Yamhill Community Care Oral Health Needs Assessment
Early Learning Hub Strategic Plan
The primary goal of the Early Learning Hub is to improve the well-being of children and families by supporting stable, attached families so that children arrive at school ready to succeed. The EL Strategic Plan guides work through 2022.
The key focus areas are
Yamhill Early Learning Hub Strategic Plan 2018-2022
- Children enter school ready for success
- Early learning services are coordinated effectively and focused on creating results
- Children are raised in stable and attached families
Transformation and Quality Strategy
The Transformation Plan documents YCCO’s efforts toward meeting statewide health goals in the Yamhill County area.
Yamhill CCO Transformation Plan
Yamhill CCO 2022 Transformation and Quality Strategy
YCCO is committed to:
- fostering staff understanding of equity’s value, meaning, and impact in their everyday work.
- gathering and analyzing available information about the people it serves, using disparities to inform decision-making and resource allocation.
- continuous, intentional improvement of its equity-based practices.
- acknowledging that the work of equity is never complete.
offering regular training and education for its staff, governance, and providers around equity.
CY 2022 Health Equity Plan Update_Annual Assessment Report YCCO
Traditional Health Worker Plans
THW Utilization & Integration Plan_APPROVED
Goals and activities for the Traditional health Worker Network to integrate and increase the utilization of front line public health workers who connect members to resources to address their unmet needs
For more, visit our informational page here – link https://yamhillcco.org/community-programs/traditional-health-workers/
2021 YCCO THW Integration & Utilization Report Updated
2022 THW Integration and Utilization Plan Update_YCCO