Find your providers, manage your
Finding a provider is an important first step to managing your health! The provider directory is the list of all the YCCO in-network providers. This list has info about the provider such as their clinic name, phone number, address, if they are taking new patients and languages they speak.
Customer Service can help you with provider information if you don’t want to use the online directory. They can send you paper copies of the directory, or they can give you provider info over the phone. You can call them Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm at 855-722-8205 or TTY/TTD 711.
You can also download a PDF version of the Provider Directory below:
You can download an comprehensive excel version of the Provider Directory below:
Click on the FIND A PROVIDER button to open the directory and begin your search.
- You can search by provider information and/or location (see below)
- Search by the type of provider, provider or clinic name, gender, specialty, if the provider is accepting new patients, or languages a provider may speak
- You can also search for names of clinics or hospitals
To search by location
- Choose a city, put in a zip code, or choose a county
- To only get providers within a number of miles from your home, put in your zip code and choose the number of miles from the zip code drop down list
When you finish your search
- You will see the list of providers based on the criteria you searched
- You will also see a map of where those providers are located
- You can then print the list of providers from your search. However, the map will not print. You will only see the names of the providers and their information.
The provider directory will change as we add new providers. It’s updated every 30 days.[/su_spoiler]
Coordinated care working for your healthcare needs
Your YCCO member benefits include a range of support from your general physical health with your primary care provider, to your mental health and dental care! You may have some questions about accessing specialty care, second opinions, and other important needs. Expand the options below to learn more. You can also give us a call on our Customer Service line.
What's a PCP?
Need help finding a provider?
Call us at 1-855-722-8205
Monday – Friday
8am to 5pm
If you or someone you know may hurt themselves or someone else, call 911