Find your providers, manage your health

Finding a provider is an important first step to managing your health! The provider directory is the list of all the YCCO in-network providers. This list has info about the provider such as their clinic name, phone number, address, if they are taking new patients and languages they speak

If you need it, ask for help, we are here!

Customer Service can help you with provider information if you don’t want to use the online directory. They can send you paper copies of the directory, or they can give you provider info over the phone. You can call them Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm at 855-722-8205 or TTY/TTD 711.

You can also download a PDF version of the Provider Directory below:


How to use the Provider Directory

Click on the FIND A PROVIDER button to open the directory and begin your search.

  • You can search by provider information and/or location (see below)
  • Search by the type of provider, provider or clinic name, gender, specialty, if the provider is accepting new patients, or languages a provider may speak
  • You can also search for names of clinics or hospitals

To search by location 

  • Choose a city, put in a zip code, or choose a county
  • To only get providers within a number of miles from your home, put in your zip code and choose the number of miles from the zip code drop down list

When you finish your search 

  • You will see the list of providers based on the criteria you searched
  • You will also see a map of where those providers are located
  • You can then print the list of providers from your search. However, the map will not print. You will only see the names of the providers and their information.

The provider directory will change as we add new providers. It’s updated every 30 days.


We want you to have the best coordinated care possible!

Your YCCO member benefits include a range of support from your general physical health with your Primary Care Provider, to your mental health and dental care! You may have some questions about accessing specialty care, second opinions, and other important needs. Expand the options below to learn more. You can also give us a call on our Customer Service line.

Referrals to other providers and direct access to specialists

YCCO allows direct access to specialty care.

A specialist could be someone like:

  •         A cardiologist for heart problems
  •         A orthopedist for bone problems

You can make an appointment with a specialist that is in the provider network. Your PCP or Customer Service can help you find one. They are also in the YCCO Provider Directory.

Some specialists will ask for a:

  •         Referral from your PCP
  •         Your health records 

If they ask for either of these things, work with your PCP to get a referral and to send your health record.

If your specialist wants you to do other services like an x-ray or blood test you may need prior approval from your PCP. Your specialist will work with your to do this. 

Out of network providers

Seeing an Out-of-Network Provider

When you choose to see a provider that is not in-network with YCCO you may have to pay for your services. Before you see a provider that is not in-network with YCCO you should call Customer Service or work with your PCP, prior approval may be needed or there may be a provider in-network that can fit your needs. 

Out of town care

If you need care when you are away from home, call Customer Service. YCCO will cover urgent or emergency medical care service when out of town.

Emergency care

For an emergency, get medical help as soon as possible!

Call 911 or go straight to the nearest emergency room. As soon as you can, you or your representative should call your PCP about your emergency care. Make sure you get any follow up care from your PCP.

If it is not an emergency, do not go to the hospital. Please call your PCP first to see if you can be seen at the office or if they feel you need to seek emergency care.

Getting a second opinion

If you need or want a second opinion, YCCO will cover it. If you want to see a provider outside our network for your second opinion, you or your provider will need to get our approval first, there is no cost to the member.

If you want a second opinion from another PCP, call Customer Service and they can help you find a PCP for this service.  

To get a second opinion, you can pick a provider and make an appointment. If you need help finding a provider ask your PCP or Customer Service.

If you want a second opinion about your care options, this does not need prior approval and is at no cost to the member.

Other resources are available to you in times of need

We work closely with community and social agencies. If you face challenges like homelessness or hunger, or have several health conditions, we can connect you with the right resources.

Visit our Community Health Hub page to learn about our Community Health Workers, and how to contact them to get extra support where you need it.

Behavioral Health

Support for your Behavioral Health Needs

If you are experiencing a mental health crisis or emergency, get help right away and do not wait until there is a real danger. Call the crisis hotline 844-842-8200, call 911, or go to the emergency room.

You do not need a referral to get mental health services.

Mental health services are available to all members. With YCCO, members can get mental health services through our partner, Yamhill County Health & Human Services.

We cover mental health assessments and evaluations to find out the help you need, you do not need prior approval for these services. We also cover case management, therapy, and care in a psychiatric hospital if you need it.

YCCO Behavioral Health Roles and Resource Guide

Ready to address drug or alcohol issues?

Our providers can give you individualized assessments and treatment for you and your family. Live a healthier life when you get help for alcohol and other substance abuse problems. You can find a provider through our resource guide below.

YCCO Behavioral Health Roles and Resources Guide

Help with gambling for you or a loved one

If you or someone you love has a problem with gambling, we can help. There’s no cost to you. We’ll work with you and/or the family.

Call Yamhill County Health & Human Services at 503-434-7527 or call the state’s hotline at 1-877-MYLIMIT. Visit opgr.org/ and you’ll find no judgment, just hope and options for phone support, text or live chat, or meetings and treatment centers.

In a mental health crisis or emergency

A mental health crisis or emergency is feeling or acting out of control, or a situation that might harm you or someone else.

If you are experiencing a mental health crisis or emergency, get help right away and do not wait until there is a real danger. Call the crisis hotline 844-842-8200, call 911, or go to the emergency room.

You do not need to get approval from us. You can use those services at any time you feel you are having an emergency.

Access to mobile crisis services and crisis hotline is intended to promote stabilization in a community setting rather than arrest, going to the emergency department or admission to an acute care facility. Post-stabilization services are available for members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,

Members receiving intensive in-home behavioral health treatment have crisis response services available 24 hours a day.

 Mental health crisis could mean:

  •         A person needs help quickly, so the situation does not become an emergency.
  •         There is a situation where your health or safety, or the safety of others, would be in danger if you did not get help as soon as possible.

If you already have a mental health provider, their office will tell you how to reach them during a mental health crisis.

If you are having a crisis, follow the plan made with your mental health provider.

If you feel you need help right away, call your provider’s office and ask for an urgent appointment, call Yamhill County Health & Human Services at the numbers below or call 911.

Call Yamhill County Health & Human Services at:

For Adults

Business hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday


Outside of business hours:

503-434-7465 Or call: 800-560-5535

For Children & Youth

Business hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.,   Monday through Friday


Outside of business hours:

503-434-7465 Or call: 800-560-5535

You can call the 24-hour crisis line at 844-842-8200. You can also call 911 if you are in crisis.

Suicide Prevention

What are the most common warning signs?
As many as 80 percent of those thinking about suicide want others to be aware of their emotional pain and stop them from dying.

A warning sign does not always mean a person is going to try suicide, but it should still be taken seriously.

Suicide warning signs include:

  • Talking about wanting to die or to kill oneself.
  • Planning a way to kill oneself, such as buying a gun.
  • Talking about feeling hopeless or having no reason to live.
  • Talking about feeling trapped or in unbearable pain.
  • Talking about being a burden to others.
  • Giving away prized possessions.
  • Thinking a lot about death.
  • Increasing the use of alcohol and/ or drugs.
  • Acting anxious or agitated, behaving recklessly.
  • Withdrawing or feeling isolated.
  • Displaying extreme mood swings.

Never keep talk of suicide a secret!

If you want to talk with someone outside of YCCO, call one of the numbers below:

800-SUICIDE (784-2433)

Suicide Prevention Lifeline

  • 800-273-TALK (8255)
  • Suicidepreventionlifeline.org
  • The David Romprey Memorial Warmline 800-698-2392

For youth suicide prevention:

You can learn more about youth suicide prevention at the Oregon Youth Suicide Prevention website: http://www.oregon.gov/OHA/PH/PREVENTIONWELLNESS/SAFELIVING/SUICIDEPREVENTION/Pages/index.aspx.

For teen suicide prevention:

To learn more about teen suicide prevention, visit the Oregon Suicide Prevention Resource Center website: sprc.org/states/oregon

Yamhill County Family and Youth Wraparound Services

Wraparound is a planning process that follows a series of steps to support youth and their families accomplish the goals needed in order to reach their vision.

  • Wraparound Flyer: Wraparound is a planning process that follows a series of steps to support youth and their families accomplish the goals needed in order to reach their vision.Wraparound is a trauma informed practice that begins with getting to know the youth and family to learn about their strengths, needs, and culture. A team is identified by the family for support and assistance.  This team will include a Care Coordinator and possibly a Family and/or Youth Partner, and may include other family members, friends, neighbors, school staff, therapists, church members, DHS case workers, P.O.s, coaches or others. The team will develop one Care Coordination Plan and a Safety Crisis Plan. They will also look at additional supports and professional services as necessary.
    Click Here For The Wrap Referral Forms
  • Systems of Care Barrier Submission Form Use this form to report any barriers that families may be experiencing in receiving the services they are needing from Wraparound.
  • Systems of Care Barrier Resolution Diagram: This diagram shows the process of how the Barrier and Community Need Form is processed once submitted.

Traditional Health Workers

Traditional Health Workers (THWs)

Traditional Health Workers are here if you are facing any barriers that make it hard for you to be healthy. They also can help you connect with people and services in the community that might help you.

There are a few different kinds of Traditional health Workers:

  • Community Health Workers (CHW): CHWs can help you in receiving the healthcare you need.
  • Peer Support Specialists (PSS): PSS can give support, encouragement and help to those facing addictions and mental health issues.
  • Peer Wellness Specialists (PWS): PWSs give support, encouragement and help to address physical and mental health needs.
  • Personal Health Navigators (PHN): PHNs offer care coordination for members from within the health system.
  • Birth Doulas: Doulas give companionship and personal, non-medical support to women and families throughout the pregnancy, childbirth, and post-partum experience.

Want to learn more? Call our THW Liaison, Lily Sintim, at 503-376-7426.

THW’s are not right for everyone. You can talk to your PCP and they can help you decide. You do not need a referral to work with a THW.

Traditional Health Worker Resources

The Oregon Health Authority THW Registry is available for you to search and find THW’s that meet your health needs.

Community Health Workers:

Peer Support/Peer Wellness Specialists:

  • Dave Romprey Warmline (800) 698-2392
  • Oregon Family Support Network (503) 363-8068
  • YCHHS Peer Support Specialists (503) 434-7523
  • Project ABLE (503) 474-5509
  • Provoking Hope (503) 895-0934

For additional information on peer services and programs offered in Yamhill County visit: https://hhs.co.yamhill.or.us/adultmentalhealth/page/peer-delivered-services

Birth Doulas:

There are independent and doula hubs around the state.

Doula Hubs:

You may use OHA’s THW registry to find other Birth Doulas that match your needs.

Dental Health

YCCO works with Capitol Dental to provide your dental health benefits. You will find their info on your Member ID card. You can also find this on the Coverage Letter that the state sends you.

Please make sure to show your YCCO Member ID card or your Oregon Health ID Card each time you go to the dentist.

Getting started

Once you become a member of our plan, you will need to choose a clinic or dental office. They will work with you to take care of your dental needs. Call your Dentist if you need dental care.

To coordinate your dental care, your dentist will:

  •  Keep your dental records in one place to give you better service.
  •  Give you the dental care you need, any time of day or night.
  •  Be your first call when you need dental care, except in an emergency.
  •  Arrange for specialty dental care if you need it.

Call toll-free: 800-525-6800  TTY: 711

Visiting a dentist is important to your overall health

You can learn more about visiting your dentist, dental education, preventative care, basic oral health, and oral health for children by visiting the Capital Dental Care website.

What's a PCP?

Your Primary Care Provider is your family healthcare resource.

He/she could be a doctor, a nurse practitioner, or a physicians assistant.

Need help finding a provider?

Call us at 1-855-722-8205


Monday – Friday
8am to 5pm


Call 911 or go straight to the nearest emergency room.

If you or someone you know may hurt themselves or someone else, call 911