Local people guide our work
Yamhill CCO is informed by its community and guided by leadership whose focus is on the member
Want to learn more about YCCO and Early Learning Hub Leadership?
Click the links below to go to our Board of Directors, Community Advisory Council, or our Early Learning Leadership page.
Scroll down the page to learn about our Quality and Clinical Advisory Panel (QCAP) and Community Prevention & Wellness committee(s) (CPW).
The public can join YCCO meetings when topics that may have an effect on members or the community are talked about. There are times in the meeting agendas for public comment.
The meetings listed below are open to the public:
- Yamhill County Board of Directors
- Community Advisory Council
- Early Learning Council
- Parent Leadership Council
People who join are asked to follow the rules below:
- A committee may ask non-members to leave the meeting during executive sessions. Executive sessions happen when the group is going to talk about something that is not open to public comment.
- If you want to give public comment, please let us know before the meeting. Because most meetings are virtual, this helps us make sure we have the right technology for you.
- Want to give public comment? Questions? Need accommodation(s) or language services? Email email@example.com.
Quality and Clinical Advisory Panel (QCAP)
The Yamhill CCO Quality and Clinical Advisory Panel is responsible for promoting clinical and system practices to achieve the Triple Aim: improve care, improve health, lower cost. QCAP provides oversight and direction to the organization’s quality program, clinical initiatives that drive care transformation and associated quality and performance metrics.
Community Prevention and Wellness Committee (CPW)
By intervening early, we can achieve community-wide wellness for generations to come. That’s why we support programs that are proven to impact not only our members but the whole community with local investments in population health programs.
Looking for minutes?
If you would like to access Board Meeting Minutes, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request.