Welcome to Yamhill
Community Care!

We are a group of all types of healthcare providers who work together for people on the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) in Yamhill County and parts of Polk and Washington Counties.


Get Started!

Your first step is to choose or change your Primary Care Provider (PCP) and dentist for your family. YCCO will automatically sign you up for a primary care provider when you enroll, but you have the right to stay with that provider or choose a different one. Even if you’re not sick now, you need to choose a PCP.  Call them first whenever you need care, they are your partners for good health.

  • If you don’t have a PCP, use our Provider Search to find someone who is taking new patients, then call to tell us who you have chosen.
  • Need help finding a PCP? Just give us a call, we can help!
    Customer Service 1-855-722-8205

Learn about Language Access with this helpful video!


Are you a new member who needs service right away?

Members who are new to the OHP, YCCO or Medicare may need prescriptions, supplies, or other items or services as soon as possible.

  •  If you do not have a visit with your primary care provider, dentist, or other providers in your first month, please call Care Management at 833-257-2191 or 971-345-5932
  •  After you get help, please make sure to make an appointment with your YCCO PCP as soon as you can. You can find their name and number on your member ID card.
  •  If you are new and want to learn about your benefits, please call our Customer Service. They can help you with what you need!

Even after we help you with your urgent need, please make an appointment with your YCCO PCP that is listed on your YCCO member ID card as soon as possible. You may need more care.

Call us if you need help with

  • Choosing or changing your primary care provider
  • Your plan benefits and how to use them
  • Finding a YCCO specialty provider
  • Getting approval for medical services or supplies or where to get them
  • Prescription drugs or help getting your prescribed medicine
  • Prenatal (before birth) care and participating prenatal care providers
  • What to do if you get a bill from a provider or hospital
  • Care management or other health related services

Talk to us, we’re listening

You want the best possible care. That’s our goal, too. Questions? Concerns? Compliments? Give us a call. 1-855-722-8205 Or send us an email at info@yamhillcco.org. We’re here to help any way we can.

Other types of support
We want you to get the best health care. Sometimes that means you might need help getting your needs met locally. If you face issues like being homeless, hunger, or have several health conditions, we can connect you with help.

Visit our Community Health Hub to learn more!


YCCO and our providers want you to get the best care possible. If you are unhappy with YCCO, your health care services or your provider, you can complain or file a grievance.  We will try to make things better. Just call Customer Service at 855-722-8205 (TTY 711) or send us a letter.

If you want to put your complaint in writing you can mail, email or fax us a letter. The YCCO complaint form in here. You can also use the OHP form here https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/he3001.pdf

  • Fax: 503-765-9675
  • Mail: Yamhill Community Care
  • Attn: Appeals & Grievance Specialist
    P.O. Box 5490
    Salem, OR 97304
  • Email: complaints@yamhillcco.org

*You may have personal info in your email put “secure” in the subject line so your info is protected.

Once your complaint is received YCCO will resolve it as quickly as your health condition requires and will send you a letter telling you how it was resolved. YCCO will resolve your complaint in 5 workdays, if we cannot, we will send you a letter in that five workdays to tell you why.

We will then resolve your complaint in 30 days and send you a letter telling you how we resolved it. We will not tell anyone about your complaint unless you tell us it is okay to do so.

If you need help to file a complaint you can call Customer Service, a peer wellness specialist, or a personal health navigator.

You can also complain to the Oregon Health Authority. Call Client Services at 800-273-0557 (TTY 711), or sent your complaint to:

Oregon Health Plan Client Services

PO Box 14520
Salem, Oregon 97309
You may also find a complaint form at https://apps.state.or.us/Forms/Served/he3001.pdf


If we deny, stop, or reduce a service your provider asks for, we will mail you a written denial of service request. This denial is called a  Notice of Action/Adverse Benefit Determination (NOABD)  letter explaining why we made that decision. If you do not get a NOABD or your provider tells you a service has been denied and you must pay for it you can call Customer Service and ask for one to be sent to you. Once you receive it you can appeal your denial.

You, your provider with your written consent or your authorized representative have a right to ask to change it through an appeal and a state fair hearing. You must first ask for an appeal  and you must ask no more than 60 days from the date on the NOABD letter.

Reasons you may file an appeal:

  • You asked to be paid for mileage for non-emergent medical appointments and you were denied
  • We denied, stopped, or limited a medical, dental, or behavioral health service.
  • You were denied a request for a non-emergent medical transportation service

If your appeal decision does not change the denial, you can then ask for a state fair hearing. You must ask for a hearing within 120 days from the date on the Notice of Appeal Resolution (NOAR) letter.

If YCCO does not make a decision on your appeal in the specified amount of time, YCCO’s appeal process is exhausted, and you may ask for a contested case hearing.

How to appeal a decision
You can ask for an appeal orally or in writing. Ask us for an appeal by:

  • Calling Customer Service at 855-722-8205 (TTY 711).
  • Writing us a letter.

You can mail, fax or email  your letter of form to:

    • Fax: 503-765-9675
    • Mail: Yamhill Community Care

Attn: Appeals & Grievance Specialist
P.O. Box 5490
Salem, OR 97304

If you want help with your appeal, call Customer Service and we can fill out an appeal form for you to sign.

You can ask your authorized representative, a certified community health worker, peer wellness specialist, or personal health navigator to help you. You may also call the Public Benefits Hotline at 800-520-5292 for legal advice and help.


YCCO Compliance & Ethics Hotline:

Providers may also report potential fraud, waste and abuse to YCCO directly. YCCO has an anonymous Compliance & Ethics Hotline available 24/7 in which anyone may leave a voicemail message. This voice mailbox is monitored daily. If you would like to make a report anonymously, you may call toll free (844) 989-2845.

Do you need to make an anonymous report for a violation stated in the Yamhill Community Care Code of Conduct? You can file your anonymous report through Ethics Point by clicking here. 

Are You Pregnant?

It is very important for your health and your baby’s health to get maternity care while you are pregnant.

As soon as you know you are pregnant:

      • Call OHP Customer Service at 800-699-9075. They will make sure you do not lose your benefits while you are pregnant. They can also help you get any other services that you may need.
      • Call your PCP and set up a visit for prenatal care. If you prefer, you can pick your own obstetrician/prenatal care provider.
      • We also have a team of care coordinators who can help support you physically and mentally during your pregnancy. Call customer service 1-855-722-8205 and they will get you in touch with a YCCO staff member who is specially trained to meet your needs.

If you don’t already have a doctor (obstetrician) for care during your pregnancy, use the Provider Search to find one.

Need help finding an obstetrician? Just give us a call.

Make sure that you have a PCP for your personal health care as well, visit the Provider Search or give us a call to find a PCP for your own health needs.

Your medications and diabetic supplies

If you take any regular medications, talk to your PCP about what’s covered in your plan.

      • You can also visit our Pharmacy + Drug List page for more drug coverage information.
      • If you’re diabetic, tell your PCP about the supplies you need.
      • To find medical supplies or equipment, or set up mail order for your diabetic supplies, use our Provider Search to find a vendor.
      • Or call us with any questions. 1-855-722-8205
      • To learn more about your Pharmacy and Prescription Drug Benefits, please take a look at the 2021 Member Handbook 

As a new member, if you have trouble filling a prescription for your regular medication or getting diabetic supplies, call us. We may be able to help with supplies during your start up with YCCO.

Can’t make it to your doctor’s appointment? Make sure to give them a call ahead of time, your provider’s office will help to set up a new visit.

Need a ride to your health appointments? Visit our Transportation page to learn about our WellRide transportation service, or  Call YCCO WellRide at 844-256-5720 for ride information.

Help improve the health of your community!

Lend your voice, become a council member. The Community Advisory Council is made up of people like you who care about our community. You understand what it’s like to be an OHP member.

YCCO members, caregivers, YCCO staff, community members and people from other local programs serve on the Council. CAC welcomes all ages, genders, orientations, languages, races and abilities. If you want to be part of the council, please contact us. We want to hear from you!

Contact the CAC Chair
Questions? Contact us!


Third Tuesday of each month
5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Online (Please send a request to attend the CAC if you would like the login information)

Your input is welcomed! Contact us to attend a meeting or just share your feedback.

 Request to attend meeting

Yamhill Community Care Does Not Discriminate

Anti-Discrimination Notice

Yamhill Community Care Organization (YCCO) must follow state and federal civil rights laws. We cannot treat people unfairly in any of our programs or activities because of a person’s:

      • Age
      • Disability
      • Gender identity
      • Marital status
      • National origin
      • Race
      • Religion
      • Color
      • Sex
      • Sexual orientation

To report complaints about discrimination or to get more info, please call our Grievance Coordinator.

      • Phone: (toll-free) 855-722-8205 (TTY/TDD) 711

If you want to put your complaint in writing you can mail, email or fax us a letter. You can also use the OHP form here https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/he3001.pdf

      • Fax: 503-574-8757
      • Mail: Yamhill Community Care
      • Attn: Grievance Coordinator
        P.O. Box 4158
        Portland, OR 97208
      • Email: complaints@yamhillcco.org

*You may have personal info in your email put “secure” in the subject line so your info is protected.

You also have a right to file a civil rights complaint with the following:

Oregon Health Authority (OHA) Civil Rights

Phone: (844) 882-7889, 711 TTY

Web: www.oregon.gov/OHA/OEI | Email: OHA.PublicCivilRights@state.or.us

Mail: Office of Equity and Inclusion Division
421 SW Oak St., Suite 750
Portland, OR 97204

Bureau of Labor and Industries Civil Rights Division

Phone: (971) 673-0764

Email: crdemail@boli.state.or.us

Mail: Bureau of Labor and Industries Civil Rights Division
800 NE Oregon St., Suite 1045
Portland, OR 97232

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights (OCR)

Web: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/smartscreen/main.jsf

Phone: (800) 368-1019, (800) 537-7697 (TDD)

Email: OCRComplaint@hhs.gov

Mail: Office for Civil Rights
200 Independence Ave. SW, Room 509F, HHH Bldg.
Washington, DC 20201

Preferred Language Cards
Preferred Language Card Templates create business-size cards in Oregon’s most frequently used languages that people with limited English proficiency (LEP) can carry in their wallets and show to their health care providers.

Click here to get a Preferred Language Card

Interpreters or information in other languages

ENGLISH You can get this document in other languages, large print, braille or a format you prefer free of charge. Program/contact: YCCO Customer Service Phone: 855-722-8205. We accept all relay calls or you can dial 711 (TTY:1-800-735-2900).

Spanish: ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).

Vietnamese: CHÚ Ý: Nếu bạn nói Tiếng Việt, có các dịch vụ hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ miễn phí dành cho bạn. Gọi số 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).

Chinese: 注意:如果您使用繁體中文,您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).

Russian: ВНИМАНИЕ: Если вы говорите на русском языке, то вам доступны бесплатные услуги перевода. Звоните 1-855-722-8205 (телетайп: 1-800-735-2900).

Korean: 주의: 한국어를 사용하시는 경우, 언어 지원 서비스를 무료로 이용하실 수 있습니다. 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900). 번으로 전화해 주십시오

Ukrainian: УВАГА! Якщо ви розмовляєте українською мовою, ви можете звернутися до безкоштовної служби мовної підтримки. Телефонуйте за номером 1-855-722-8205 (телетайп: 1-800-735-2900).

Japanese: 注意事項:日本語を話される場合、無料の言語支援をご利用いただけます。1-855-722-8205(TTY:1-800-735-2900)まで、お電話にてご連絡ください。

Arabic: ملحوظة: إذا كنت تتحدث اذكر اللغة، فإن خدمات المساعدة اللغوية تتوافر لك بالمجان. اتصل برقم 1-855-722-8205 (رقم هاتف الصم والبكم: 1-800-735-2900).

Romanian: ATENȚIE: Dacă vorbiți limba română, vă stau la dispoziție servicii de asistență lingvistică, gratuit. Sunați la 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).

Cambodian: ប្រយ័ត្ន៖ បើសិនជាអ្នកនិយាយ ភាសាខ្មែរ, សេវាជំនួយផ្នែកភាសា ដោយមិនគិតឈ្នួល គឺអាចមានសំរាប់បំរើអ្នក។ ចូរ ទូរស័ព្ទ 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900)។

Oromo: XIYYEEFFANNAA: Afaan dubbattu Oroomiffa, tajaajila gargaarsa afaanii, kanfaltiidhaan ala, ni argama. Bilbilaa 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).

German: ACHTUNG: Wenn Sie Deutsch sprechen, stehen Ihnen kostenlos sprachliche Hilfsdienstleistungen zur Verfügung. Rufnummer: 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).

Farsi: توجه: اگر به زبان فارسی گفتگو می کنید، تسهیلات زبانی بصورت رایگان برای شما فراهم می باشد. با 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900) تماس بگیرید.

French: ATTENTION: Si vous parlez français, des services d’aide linguistique vous sont proposés gratuitement. Appelez le 1-855-722-8205 (ATS: 1-800-735-2900).

Thai: เรียน: ถ้าคุณพูดภาษาไทยคุณสามารถใช้บริการช่วยเหลือทางภาษาได้ฟรี โทร 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).

What's a PCP?

Your Primary Care Provider is your family healthcare resource.

He/she could be a doctor, a nurse practitioner, or a physicians assistant.

We're here to help.

Call us at 1-855-722-8205


Monday – Friday
8am to 5pm