Member documents in one place
It’s important for members to have what they need recieve quality coordinated health care. If you need help with a form, please call our customer service line 1-855-722-8205!
Member Language Access Toolkit
Being able to talk to your doctor in your language is important.
This toolkit will let you know:
- your legal rights and,
- what language services you can get as a YCCO member.
Below is a list of the policies available to you as a member of YCCO.
- Care Coordination
Care Coordination Policy
Below is a list of some of the most common forms used by members.
Click on the links to open the forms in PDF format.
- Barrier InformationBarrier Submission Form
- Use this form to report any barriers families may be experiencing in receiving wraparound services. Reports will be reviewed by a practice workgroup who will work to identify solutions to barriers.
- Learn more about the barrier resolution process.
- Authorization to Release Personal Health Information (PHI) Form
YCCO Disclosure Auth (English)
YCCO Disclosure Auth (Spanish)
- Appeal and Hearing Forms
Appeal & Hearing Form
Appeal and Hearing Request for Medical Service Denials (OHP 3302)
- Complaint Forms
Complaint Form (English)
Complaint Form (Spanish)
- Non-Discrimination Notice (NDN)
Yamhill Community Care Non-Discrimination Notice (English)
Yamhill Community Care Non-Discrimination Notice (Spanish)
- Advance Directives
Advance Directive (English)
Advanced Directive (Spanish)
- Declaration for Mental Health Treatment
Declaration for Mental Health Treatment (English)
Declaration for Mental Health Treatment (Spanish)
Note: To view .pdf documents, you must have Adobe Reader installed.
Click to download the free Adobe Reader program.