Community Advisory Council (CAC)
The Community Advisory Council meets every month. They review the current health and future wellness of our community. They advise the YCCO Board of Directors and provide useful input to the health plan.
The Community Advisory Council (CAC) develops the Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). Projects to meet the Plan’s goals are managed by the CAC, too.
Projects to improve our community include:
- Programs to help people plant gardens
- Oral health education
- Increasing activity and nutrition for kids and families
- Sharing travel vouchers with people who need them
Learn more about the Community Health Assessment and Community Plan
Help improve the health of your community!
Lend your voice, become a council member
The Community Advisory Council is people like you who care about our community. You understand what it’s like to be an OHP member.
YCCO members, caregivers, YCCO staff, community members and people from other local programs serve on the Council. CAC welcomes all ages, genders, orientations, languages, races and abilities. If you want to be part of the council, please contact us. We want to hear from you!
Third Tuesday of each month
Your input is welcomed! Contact us to attend a meeting or just share your feedback. Meetings are open to the public and have time for public comment.
The public can join the CAC at any time to give feedback and provide public comment.
People who join are asked to follow the rules below:
- If you want to give public comment, please let us know before the meeting. Because most meetings are virtual, this helps us make sure we have the right technology for you.
- Want to give public comment? Questions? Need accommodation(s) or language services? Email CACChair@yamhillcco.org.