Local people guide our work
Yamhill CCO is informed by its community and guided by leadership whose focus is on the member
Board of Directors
Local people, business leaders and medical experts make up our Board of Directors. They believe in our work and are dedicated to a healthy community.
The current Board of Directors for Yamhill CCO is:
- Dennis Gray (Chair) – Physicians Medical Center
- Jordan Robinson (Vice Chair) – Lutheran Community Services
- Gil Munoz (Secretary/Treasurer) – Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center
- Lori Bergen (Past Chair) – Willamette Valley Medical Center
- Gary Dawson – Community Advisory Committee
- Jeff White – Community Advisory Committee
- Dan Dale, MD – Physician/Community Member
- Lindsey Manfrin – Yamhill County Health and Human Services
- Paul Kushner – Community Member at Large
- Suey Linzmeier (ELC Co-Chair) – Head Start of Yamhill County
- Raji Mathew, DDS – Smile Keepers
- Mary Starrett – Yamhill County Commissioner
- Joe Yoder – Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Jes Dimas, LCSW, LICSW, LSSSW – Community Roots Counseling, LLC
Many backgrounds with one common purpose
Members of the YCCO Board of Directors are from a wide range of local organizations and community agencies. The varied backgrounds, each with a different perspective, adds value to the group.
YCCO Board Schedule & Meeting Minutes
Please use the tabs below to explore our board schedule and past meeting minutes. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.