Local people guide our work
Yamhill CCO is informed by its community and guided by leadership whose focus is on the member
Board of Directors
Local people, business leaders and medical experts make up our Board of Directors. They believe in our work and are dedicated to a healthy community.
The current Board of Directors for Yamhill CCO is:
- Jordan Robinson, MSSW, QMHP (Chair) – Lutheran Community Services
- Jeff White (Vice Chair) – Community Advisory Council (CAC) Member
- Gil Muñoz (Secretary/Treasurer) – Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center
- Dennis Gray – Physicians Medical Center
- Paul Kushner – Community Member
- Suey Linzmeier – Head Start of Yamhill County
- Rony Lucas – Life Counseling
- Lindsey Manfrin, DNP, RN – Yamhill County Health & Human Services
- Raji Mathew, DDS – Smile Keepers
- Michael Mulkey – Willamette Valley Medical Center
- Mary Starrett – Yamhill County Commissioner
- Sheila Waldron – Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Vickie Ybarguen – Housing Authority of Yamhill County
The public can join the YCCO Board of Directors when topics that may have an effect on members or the community are talked about. There are times in the meeting agendas for public comment.
People who join are asked to follow the rules below:
- A committee may ask non-members to leave the meeting during executive sessions. Executive sessions happen when the group is going to talk about something that is not open to public comment.
- If you want to give public comment, please let us know before the meeting. Because most meetings are virtual, this helps us make sure we have the right technology for you.
- Want to give public comment? Questions? Need accommodation(s) or language services? Email email@example.com.
Many backgrounds with one common purpose
Members of the YCCO Board of Directors are from a wide range of local organizations and community agencies. The varied backgrounds, each with a different perspective, adds value to the group.
YCCO Board Schedule & Meeting Minutes
Please use the tabs below to explore our board schedule and past meeting minutes. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.