To arrange a ride call 1-844-256-5720
COMING SOON: WellRide Rider Guide
COVID-19 Transportation Services Update:
YCCO members are temporarily eligible for free rides to the following locations:
• Grocery store
• Food Pantry (food boxes etc)
• DHS Office
• Employment Department
WellRide: 844-256-5720 Monday-Friday, 7:30am-6:00pm
Los miembros de YCCO califican temporalmente para realizar viajes a los siguientes sitios:
• Tienda de comestibles
• Bancos de alimentos (cajas de alimentos, etc.)
• Oficina de DHS
• Departamento de Empleo
WellRide 844-256-5720 Lunes a viernes, 7:30 am-6:00 pm
Do you need help with transportation to your health care appointments?
Yamhill CCO WellRide services are a covered Medicaid benefit with no cost to you. If you need assistance during your transport, a personal care attendant, such as a nurse or aide, can ride with you at no charge.
Customer Service Hours:
7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
TTY: 7-1-1 (Oregon Relay)
Download The Brochure:
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for Yamhill Community Care (Yamhill CCO) WellRide services, you must be currently eligible and be enrolled in Yamhill CCO.Transportation services are intended to help when you have no other options available, such as public transportation or a friend or family member to drive you.
Where Can I Go?
You may schedule transportation to and from any covered health service, including:
- Primary care visits
- Specialist office visits
- Physical therapy
- Dental care visits
- Mental health services
- and/or other health services covered by your health plan
What Kind Of Transportation Am I Eligible For?
We will arrange the lowest cost option that meets your individual needs. Available services may include:
- Bus fare for Yamhill County Transit Area
- Mileage reimbursement (pre-approved)
- Wheelchair Lift/Ramp Van
- Stretcher Car (for those who need to be transported lying down)
- Secured Transport – professional transport for those in mental health crisis
How Do I Get Started?
Please call Yamhill CCO WellRide as soon as you know you will need a ride to (and from) your appointment.
What Information Do I Need To Have Ready When I Call?
- Your Yamhill CCO ID number
- Your home address and phone number
- Your mailing address
- Your complete pick up address and phone number
- Your complete appointment address, including building name and suite number
- Appointment date and time
- Name and telephone number of your medical provider
- Reason for appointment
- If you need a wheelchair or other assistance
When Should I Call?
If you think you need help getting to your appointments, please call Yamhill CCO WellRide two business days before your appointment. The staff will ask you some questions about your health history and be happy to explain what types of services you can get that fit your needs.
Once you are registered in our system, setting up future rides will be quicker and easier because we’ll already have your information. Also, to make sure we have the most up-to-date information about you, we may ask you to verify what is in our system each time you call us to arrange a ride.
What If My Plans Change?
Please call us right away if your trip plans change. Be sure to cancel trips at least 60 minutes ahead of your pick up time so we can alert the driver.
Is There A Number To Call After Business Hours?
If you need to reach us after hours, please call the same toll-free number : 1-844-256-5720.
- Bus passes should be requested at least one week before your appointment to allow time for mailing.
- Trip requests should be made at least two business days ahead of your appointment.
- For urgent needs after business hours, you can still contact Customer Service.
- Learn more from this info sheet: Non-Emergent Medical Transportation (NEMT) Info Sheet