This information has been compiled by the Oregon Health Authority and is available for download. Click here to download.
- Hub for resources from Oregon State government, including:
- Oregon Health Authority wildfire fact sheets in multiple languages
- Regional fire resources
- Information from the Statesman Journal about evacuation levels and current emergency shelter
News and updates
- Department of Environmental Quality Oregon Smoke Information Blog (English/Spanish)
- Office of Emergency Management Twitter
- Oregon Red Cross Twitter
- Oregon Department of Forestry
- Oregon State Fire Marshall Twitter
- Oregon Smoke Info Twitter
- Regional flash alerts
- Resources and information from Deschutes County Project Wildfire, including evacuation overview and basics
- Air quality index: find information about air quality in your area.
- From Oregon Health Authority
- Centers for Disease Control stay safe during a wildfire
- Oregon Housing and Community Services wildfire housing damage relief program
- Apply for assistance here.