The Early Learning Council
The Early Learning Council consists of parents, medical professionals, educators, and social service providers. They serve as advisory to the Yamhill CCO board and work together to build a community that supports families and prepares children for success in school and in life.
The Early Learning Council:
- Identifies children and families who may need support
- offers input to family support services
- expands early learning opportunities
- monitors the success of the Early Learning Hub and identifies areas for improvement
The ELC meets the second Thursday of every month (except July and August) at 4 pm at 819 NE Third Street in McMinnville. Meetings are open to the public.
The public can join the Early Learning Council to provide public comment. There are times in the meeting agendas for public comment.
People who join are asked to follow the rules below:
- A committee may ask non-members to leave the meeting during executive sessions. Executive sessions happen when the group is going to talk about something that is not open to public comment.
- If you want to give public comment, please let us know before the meeting. Because most meetings are virtual, this helps us make sure we have the right technology for you.
- Want to give public comment? Questions? Need accommodation(s) or language services? Email EarlyLearningCouncilChair@yamhillcco.org
For more information or to request an application to join, email Early Learning Program Manager Jenn Richter or call (503)376-7421.
Our strategic plan moves us forward
Our primary goal is to improve the well-being of our children and families by supporting stable, attached families so that children arrive at school ready to succeed. You can learn more in our strategic plan, which guides our work through 2022. Download it below.
Early Learning Council members
Ashley Beavers – Parent/Community Member
Ian Bergmann – Program Manager – DHS-Child Welfare
Angie Blackwell – Early Childhood Program Manager — Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde
Odilon Campos Santos – Program Director — Oregon Child Development Coalition
Teressa DiAndrea – Parent/Community Member
Emily Chadwick — Teacher– Yamhill Carlton School District
Adam Delatte* – Instructional Coach — Sheridan School District
Amy Egli – Kindergarten Teacher — Willamina Elementary School
Kourtney Ferrua — Director of Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment McMinnville School District
Kelly Foster – Parent/Community Member
Tonya Hill – Teacher/Education Coach – Dayton School District
Mindy Larson – Professor of Education – Linfield College
Suey Linzmeier – Executive Director — Head Start of Yamhill County
Danielle Ludwick – Principal — Amity Elementary School
Lindsey Manfrin – Deputy Director — Yamhill County Health & Human Services
Dr. Margaret Miller, M.D. – Pediatric Hospitalist – Willamette Valley Medical Center
Jordan Robinson – Area Director — Lutheran Community Services/A Family Place
Jenna Sanders* – Associate Program Director — Child Care Resource & Referral ( ELC Co-Chair)
Ann Stevenson – Kiwanis Member — McMinnville Kiwanis (membership pending)
Tracy Taylor-Duffy – Willamette Education Service District
Kelly Williams – Community Partnership Coordinator/Program Analyst — DHS/Self-Sufficiency