Welcome to Yamhill
We are a group of all types of healthcare providers who work together for people on the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) in Yamhill County and parts of Polk and Washington Counties.
Your first step is to choose or change your Primary Care Provider (PCP) and dentist for your family. YCCO will automatically sign you up for a primary care provider when you enroll, but you have the right to stay with that provider or choose a different one. Even if you’re not sick now, you need to choose a PCP. Call them first whenever you need care, they are your partners for good health.
- If you don’t have a PCP, use our Provider Search to find someone who is taking new patients, then call to tell us who you have chosen.
- Need help finding a PCP? Just give us a call, we can help!
Customer Service 1-855-722-8205
Are you a new member who needs service right away?
Members who are new to the OHP, YCCO or Medicare may need prescriptions, supplies, or other items or services as soon as possible.
- If you do not have a visit with your primary care provider, dentist, or other providers in your first month, please call Care Management at 503-574-7247.
- After you get help, please make sure to make an appointment with your YCCO PCP as soon as you can. You can find their name and number on your member ID card.
- If you are new and want to learn about your benefits, please call our Customer Service. They can help you with what you need!
Even after we help you with your urgent need, please make an appointment with your YCCO PCP that is listed on your YCCO member ID card as soon as possible. You may need more care.
Call us if you need help with
- Choosing or changing your primary care provider
- Your plan benefits and how to use them
- Finding a YCCO specialty provider
- Getting approval for medical services or supplies or where to get them
- Prescription drugs or help getting your prescribed medicine
- Prenatal (before birth) care and participating prenatal care providers
- What to do if you get a bill from a provider or hospital
Talk to us, we’re listening
You want the best possible care. That’s our goal, too. Questions? Concerns? Compliments? Give us a call. 1-855-722-8205 Or send us an email at email@example.com. We’re here to help any way we can.
Other types of support
We want you to get the best health care. Sometimes that means you might need help getting your needs met locally. If you face issues like being homeless, hunger, or have several health conditions, we can connect you with help.
Visit our Community Health Hub to learn more!
YCCO and our providers want you to get the best care possible. If you are unhappy with YCCO, your health care services or your provider, you can complain or file a grievance. We will try to make things better. Just call Customer Service at 855-722-8205 (TTY 711) or send us a letter.
If you want to put your complaint in writing you can mail, email or fax us a letter. You can also use the OHP form here https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/he3001.pdf
- Fax: 503-574-8757
- Mail: Yamhill Community Care
- Attn: Grievance Coordinator
P.O. Box 4158
Portland, OR 97208
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*You may have personal info in your email put “secure” in the subject line so your info is protected.
Once your complaint is received YCCO will resolve it as quickly as your health condition requires and will send you a letter telling you how it was resolved. YCCO will resolve your complaint in 5 workdays, if we cannot, we will send you a letter in that five workdays to tell you why.
We will then resolve your complaint in 30 days and send you a letter telling you how we resolved it. We will not tell anyone about your complaint unless you tell us it is okay to do so.
If you need help to file a complaint you can call Customer Service, a peer wellness specialist, or a personal health navigator.
You can also complain to the Oregon Health Authority. Call Client Services at 800-273-0557 (TTY 711), or sent your complaint to:
Oregon Health Plan Client Services
PO Box 14520
Salem, Oregon 97309
You may also find a complaint form at https://apps.state.or.us/Forms/Served/he3001.pdf
YCCO Compliance & Ethics Hotline:
Providers may also report potential fraud, waste and abuse to YCCO directly. YCCO has an anonymous Compliance & Ethics Hotline available 24/7 in which anyone may leave a voicemail message. This voice mailbox is monitored daily. If you would like to make a report anonymously, you may call toll free (844) 989-2845.
Are You Pregnant?
It is very important for your health and your baby’s health to get maternity care while you are pregnant.
As soon as you know you are pregnant:
- Call OHP Customer Service at 800-699-9075. They will make sure you do not lose your benefits while you are pregnant. They can also help you get any other services that you may need.
- Call your PCP and set up a visit for prenatal care. If you prefer, you can pick your own obstetrician/prenatal care provider.
- We also have a team of care coordinators who can help support you physically and mentally during your pregnancy. Call customer service 1-855-722-8205 and they will get you in touch with a YCCO staff member who is specially trained to meet your needs.
If you don’t already have a doctor (obstetrician) for care during your pregnancy, use the Provider Search to find one.
Need help finding an obstetrician? Just give us a call.
Make sure that you have a PCP for your personal health care as well, visit the Provider Search or give us a call to find a PCP for your own health needs.
Your medications and diabetic supplies
If you take any regular medications, talk to your PCP about what’s covered in your plan.
- You can also visit our Pharmacy + Drug List page for more drug coverage information.
- If you’re diabetic, tell your PCP about the supplies you need.
- To find medical supplies or equipment, or set up mail order for your diabetic supplies, use our Provider Search to find a vendor.
- Or call us with any questions. 1-855-722-8205
- To learn more about your Pharmacy and Prescription Drug Benefits, please take a look at the 2021 Member Handbook
As a new member, if you have trouble filling a prescription for your regular medication or getting diabetic supplies, call us. We may be able to help with supplies during your start up with YCCO.
Can’t make it to your doctor’s appointment? Make sure to give them a call ahead of time, your provider’s office will help to set up a new visit.
Need a ride to your health appointments? Visit our Transportation page to learn about our WellRide transportation service, or Call YCCO WellRide at 844-256-5720 for ride information.
Help improve the health of your community!
Lend your voice, become a council member. The Community Advisory Council is made up of people like you who care about our community. You understand what it’s like to be an OHP member.
YCCO members, caregivers, YCCO staff, community members and people from other local programs serve on the Council. CAC welcomes all ages, genders, orientations, languages, races and abilities. If you want to be part of the council, please contact us. We want to hear from you!
Third Tuesday of each month
5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Online (Please send a request to attend the CAC if you would like the login information)
Your input is welcomed! Contact us to attend a meeting or just share your feedback.
Preferred Language Cards
Preferred Language Card Templates create business-size cards in Oregon’s most frequently used languages that people with limited English proficiency (LEP) can carry in their wallets and show to their health care providers.
Interpreters or information in other languages
ENGLISH You can get this document in other languages, large print, braille or a format you prefer free of charge. Program/contact: YCCO Customer Service Phone: 855-722-8205. We accept all relay calls or you can dial 711 (TTY:1-800-735-2900).
Spanish: ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).
Vietnamese: CHÚ Ý: Nếu bạn nói Tiếng Việt, có các dịch vụ hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ miễn phí dành cho bạn. Gọi số 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).
Chinese: 注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).
Russian: ВНИМАНИЕ: Если вы говорите на русском языке, то вам доступны бесплатные услуги перевода. Звоните 1-855-722-8205 (телетайп: 1-800-735-2900).
Korean: 주의: 한국어를 사용하시는 경우, 언어 지원 서비스를 무료로 이용하실 수 있습니다. 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900). 번으로 전화해 주십시오
Ukrainian: УВАГА! Якщо ви розмовляєте українською мовою, ви можете звернутися до безкоштовної служби мовної підтримки. Телефонуйте за номером 1-855-722-8205 (телетайп: 1-800-735-2900).
Arabic: ملحوظة: إذا كنت تتحدث اذكر اللغة، فإن خدمات المساعدة اللغوية تتوافر لك بالمجان. اتصل برقم 1-855-722-8205 (رقم هاتف الصم والبكم: 1-800-735-2900).
Romanian: ATENȚIE: Dacă vorbiți limba română, vă stau la dispoziție servicii de asistență lingvistică, gratuit. Sunați la 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).
Cambodian: ប្រយ័ត្ន៖ បើសិនជាអ្នកនិយាយ ភាសាខ្មែរ, សេវាជំនួយផ្នែកភាសា ដោយមិនគិតឈ្នួល គឺអាចមានសំរាប់បំរើអ្នក។ ចូរ ទូរស័ព្ទ 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900)។
Oromo: XIYYEEFFANNAA: Afaan dubbattu Oroomiffa, tajaajila gargaarsa afaanii, kanfaltiidhaan ala, ni argama. Bilbilaa 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).
German: ACHTUNG: Wenn Sie Deutsch sprechen, stehen Ihnen kostenlos sprachliche Hilfsdienstleistungen zur Verfügung. Rufnummer: 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).
Farsi: توجه: اگر به زبان فارسی گفتگو می کنید، تسهیلات زبانی بصورت رایگان برای شما فراهم می باشد. با 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900) تماس بگیرید.
French: ATTENTION: Si vous parlez français, des services d’aide linguistique vous sont proposés gratuitement. Appelez le 1-855-722-8205 (ATS: 1-800-735-2900).
Thai: เรียน: ถ้าคุณพูดภาษาไทยคุณสามารถใช้บริการช่วยเหลือทางภาษาได้ฟรี โทร 1-855-722-8205 (TTY: 1-800-735-2900).
What's a PCP?
Your Primary Care Provider is your family healthcare resource.
He/she could be a doctor, a nurse practitioner, or a physicians assistant.
We're here to help.
Call us at 1-855-722-8205
Monday – Friday
8am to 5pm