Drug List (Formulary)
The Drug List (or Formulary) provides a directory of all the preferred medications currently approved for Yamhill Community Care members. This Formulary is administered and provided by Providence Plan Providers effective 1/1/2019.
You can search for a drug in one of the following ways:
- Find the drug listed in the Formulary/PDF index; or
- In the PDF file, enter the drug name into the search box located in the menu; or
- Call Customer Service for assistance in finding a drug
- Pharmacy Help Desk 503-574-7400
If you want us to send you a printed copy of this formulary, please contact Customer Service. There is no charge for this service and you will receive it within five business days.
Other Prescription Drug Resources
Learn about safe prescription drug use, storage, and disposal here: http://www.takemedsseriouslyoregon.org/
Check this website to find the address of the drug take-back and disposal site nearest you: http://www.oracwa.org/documents/Unwanteddrugdropoffsites.pdf
Providence Plan Partners is your one-stop pharmacy benefits resource.
- Search for network pharmacies
- View your prescription history
- Look up a prior authorization status, and more!
Create an account and get the information you need to best manage your health.