Behavioral Health Resources
Mental Health Treatment
Yamhill Community Care Organization manages your physical health as well as your mental health services. The staff who provide personal care to our members may include: psychologists, social workers, counselors, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners and case managers.
Drug & Alcohol Treatment
You can also get treatment for alcohol and other drug abuse problems through Yamhill Community Care Organization. Our providers can give you individualized assessments and treatment for you and your family.
Help with Problem Gambling
If you or a loved one have a gambling problem, we can help. View this flyer for more information about free treatment. You can also call Yamhill County Health & Human Services at 503-434-7527, call the state’s hotline at 1-877-MYLIMIT, or visit 1877MYLIMIT.org.
If you want to find a provider, click below to access the most up-to-date directory of mental health and chemical dependency providers.
In a Mental Health Crisis or Emergency
*If you or someone you know may hurt themselves or someone else, call 911.*
A mental health emergency is a situation where your health or safety, or the safety of others, would be in serious danger if you did not get help immediately.
A crisis means a person needs help quickly so the situation does not become an emergency.
If you already have a therapist or case manager:
Your provider’s office will tell you how to reach them during a mental health crisis. If you are having a crisis, follow the plan made with your mental health professional. If you feel you need services immediately, call your provider’s office and ask for an urgent appointment.
If you do not have a therapist or case manager, or you can’t reach them during business hours:
- For a mental health crisis involving an adult, call 503-244-9130.
- For a mental health crisis involving a youth, call 503-434-7462.
- Outside of business hours: Call 1-503-244-9130 or Toll free at 1-844-842-8200 for both adults and youth.
Yamhill County Family and Youth Wraparound Services
Wraparound is a planning process that follows a series of steps to support youth and their families accomplish the goals needed in order to reach their vision.
- Wraparound Flyer: The Wraparound process seeks to ensure children and youth grow up in their homes and communities. It is a planning team process that brings people together from various parts of the family’s life and includes support from a Care Coordinator and sometimes a Family and/or Youth Support Partners that are experienced with the challenges youth and families face. (last updated 6/28/16)
Click here to download the Wraparound referral form.
- Yamhill County System of Care Barrier and Community Need Form: Use this form to report any barriers that families may be experiencing in receiving the services they are needing from Wraparound.
- Barrier Resolution Approach Diagram for Systems of Care: This diagram shows the process of how the Barrier and Community Need Form is processed once submitted.