Community Resources

Yamhill County Resource Guide

Click here to download an English PDF version of a Yamhill County Community Resource Guide.

Oprima aqui  para bajar una guía de recursos para la comunidad que se puede imprimir.

Resources for Pregnant Women

The Yamhill CCO Outreach and Referral Coordinator can help get connected to get one-on-one family support services. Call 503-376-7423 for more information.

Women, Infants, Children WIC helps families buy healthy foods, provides nutrition education, breastfeeding support and education, and help finding healthcare and other community services.

Applying for the Oregon Health Plan or Renewing Coverage

If you would like help applying for the Oregon Health Plan or renewing your OHP coverage, there are local application assisters who can support you for free. Application Assistance

Child Developmental Screenings

To keep track of your child’s development, call your child’s primary care provider and schedule a well-child visit at no cost to OHP members. If you have questions about how to schedule an appointment call Customer Service at 1-855-722-8205. Willamette Valley Education Service District also offers developmental screenings Call  503-588-5330 or Click Here

Finding Reliable Vaccine Information

It is recommended to talk to your primary care provider to get vaccine information for your child. You can also contact Yamhill County Public Health at 503-434-7525. The Oregon Health Authority’s website has information about vaccine safety, the recommended vaccine schedule for children and young adults, and the immunization requirements for attendance at public and private schools, preschools, child care facilities, and Head Start programs in Oregon.

Finding the Right Child Care Provider

For child care referrals, call 211 or text “children” to 898211. Representatives are available 7 am to 11 pm Monday – Friday and 8 am to 8 pm Saturday – Sunday. You can also go to the SPARK website to find a list of quality child care providers and preschools by zip code.

Food Assistance

To apply online for the SNAP program, click here or visit the local DHS Self-Sufficiency Office in McMinnville.

To find a local food bank, go to